Integrate global learning activities in your elementary classrooms today with this easy-to-use guide!
The world is more interrelated today than ever before. This smart all-in-one resource from widely acclaimed authors Homa Tavangar and Becky Morales helps busy budget-conscious educators give younger students the global edge. You’ll find hundreds of easy stand-alone activities resources and projects to:
- Seamlessly integrate your existing K–5 Common Core curriculum with fun interactive global awareness themes and activities.
- Effectively recruit more parent and community volunteers and organizations.
- Securely and productively use social media for student global collaboration projects.
- Confidently infuse fresh ideas and best practices into your international events.
- Plan after-school global awareness clubs foreign language programs and cross-curricular activities.
This book includes a handy 12-month timeline back mapping tips a checklist of 50+ ready-to-start projects and activities and invaluable links to online global education sites as well as the author’s site that includes tools templates references and much more